Updated: February 16, 2022
As of February 16, you are no longer required to present a valid vaccination passport to visit our stores.
As always, we want to continue to inspire you, fulfill your dreams and help you create a home that perfectly suits you. If you are in need of advice or want an update on your order, you can reach our team of advisers, currently working from home, by email at email@example.com.
We have put additional sanitation and preventative measures in place in all of our stores to ensure the well-being and safety of everyone.
- We perform a daily health screening of all our employees;
- All advisors and employees in-store wear face coverings;
- We are currently limiting the number of customers allowed inside our stores, according to the mandated capacity limits. To avoid a wait, we encourage you to schedule an appointment;
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of our stores, including work areas and payment terminals, which are cleaned before and after each use;
- Containers of hand sanitizer are available to our customers and employees;
- We offer the option of sending all invoices and quotes by email in order to limit interactions.
All customers must wear face coverings when visiting our stores. We kindly ask you to stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have been diagnosed, or have been in contact with someone who has the virus. We encourage you to pay with a debit or credit card when possible.
All of our delivery services, including our white-glove service, which includes assembly and installation, are still available with additional steps implemented to ensure strict sanitary conditions.
We have implemented measures to ensure the safety of our warehouse and delivery staff, as well as our customers. They consist, among other things, of a daily health check, increased hygiene protocol, reduced operating hours, and a contactless delivery procedure. Please note that the application of these measures could cause exceptional delays for our delivery service.
We kindly ask that you maintain a distance of at least two metres from our staff at all times, and that you have your own pen on hand to sign the delivery slip.
Additional sanitary measures have been put in place to provide a safe working and shopping environment, such as increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of door handles, as well as the addition of several containers of hand sanitizer, available to our customers and employees. Full payment for every order will be required when customers are contacted by phone.